Monday, September 5, 2016

New Business , "Mr. Nice Guy "on Hill Road, Harrisville, RI

Posted by Wayne G. Barber
Hello, this is Janet from Mr. Nice Guys Smoke Shop. I am sending pictures. I am the new owner, and  retired military. Which  means I don't give up.  I know I will succeed, but I would love your help in promoting and advertising our brand new store.Our hours are 11am - 6pm and Friday and Saturday  its 11- 8 we are closed on Tuesdays  but my number is on the door, call and I will open because we love and need customers. We are a smoke shop, knife shop and adult shop.  We give 10% discount to all that mentions you're name. Also an additional 10% if they have a medical marijuana card or if you are military.
Thank You, for reading this and for supporting small business in Northern Rhode Island
Janet & Tom Photos by Janet





401 692 5550

No comments:

Post a Comment