Thursday, April 7, 2016

Austin T. Levy Film

Posted by Wayne G. Barber

FILM'S PRODUCERS ANNOUNCED
This film has received important financial support from the June Rockwell Levy Foundation. It has also been supported by the generous donations from several individuals who have encouraged this project from its beginning. There have also been important donations from friends, colleagues, and new friends I have not yet met in person. All of this support has been a blessing as this project has grown from an idea to a book to a one-hour documentary. Sp...ecial thanks are due Linda Rivet, the research librarian in Harrisville who introduced me to Austin T. Levy, and Jerry Leveille who has cheered and shepherded this project since the beginning.
All filming, both in the U.S. and the Bahamas, is completed. Special thanks and a medal for patience goes to my friend and the film's Director of Photography, Jim Karpeichik. He has been amazing.
As I finish what I hope is the final stage of funding to complete the film & script editing and narration, I am pleased to announce the names of the film's producers:
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS
Edgar Seligman - Dr. Matthew Kenny
PRODUCERS
John Waterman - Tina McKendall - Sherman Yee
ASSOCIATE PRODUCERS
Jeanette Altavela - Pat Mehrtens
Mark & Hanne Proudfoot - Ann Marie Marshall
I am very thankful for their ongoing support and
confidence. There are still a few hurdles to jump,
but I am optimistic as always that they will be attained.
If there are others who wish to help or contribute to the final film, please contact me through this page or at kennethproudfoot@hotmail.com.
Thank you.
Kenneth Proudfoot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment