Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thank God, we live in the Country...

Posted by Wayne G. Barber & Photos Property of Wayne G. Barber

As long as I still have my health I truly enjoy a fresh summertime country breakfast after a heavy thunderstorm replenished our earth. Yes, barefoot at 66 in the cool moist grass and clover and hand pick our 6 varieties of blueberries and our local honey on some oatmeal with a piping cup of Maxwell House Coffee, half and half, no sugar and listen to the many wild animals  (Garter Snake) under the bird net and (Chipmunks) that I share my Strawberries, Rasberries and Blueberries with and birds from the many bird feeders in our part of the woods. No cell phone in sight and take in the moist air,give thanks for all that we have in our Great Country. We all have many choices in our journey and I am very happy with the one's I have made. Wayne



No comments:

Post a Comment